Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Finish


Sorry for the delay folks - phone died... I did make it - hooked up with a peloton and did the last 40km avg 27km/ph (quite fast) in close formation, in the dark! High point of the ride! All the control stamps in my book. It's official. Those of you that sponsored me at http://www.justgiving.com/


bill-Paris-Brest-Paris certainly got their monies worth - I may need a wheelchair today!
    • Adam Wilkinson Well done geezer, can't wait to see your video footage! Will stock up on the cookie tin for when you get back. lol.25 August at 10:41 · Like
    • Ian Heath Well done Mon Sewer. London to Brighton will be a cycle in the park after this...25 August at 11:33 · Like

    • Garry Swinburn
      I bow in your honour a truly herculean effort of immensity vaster than immenseness itself, I hope post your recovery you really feel quite proud of yourself, I...... am not worthy, well done sir!25 August at 11:46 · Like · 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment